It’s my birthday in two days.
Which means it is a year and two days until my 30th birthday, and according to the Jeans Sales lady, I shall be old and responsible forever.
I’m blaming my apparent lack of direction on the lingering cold that seems to have expelled a good number of brain cells out of my nose, despite the scientific evidence to the contrary.
In fact I can’t seem to think of anything great I really want to accomplish in the next year and two days, and I find that quite depressing.
I can, however, think of a whole bunch of stuff I want to do in the next two days, so I thought I would write a list of that instead.
Alternatively titled ‘ 10 things Boatman could do for Jess’s birthday
1. Finish a cup of tea before it gets cold, and without having to be interrupted from the pleasure by screaming children.
2. Clean the floor
3. Clean the kitchen.
4. Clean out the store room. (Are you noticing a theme here?)
5. Get 29 new blog followers. (Why not?)
6. Locate my missing sex drive, apparently blown out of my nose along with my brain cells. (I realise this probably falls into the realm of TMI, but it’s my blog, so deal with it!)
7. Stop blowing my nose 100 times a day. I need all the brain cells/horniness that’s left.
8. Remove the clutter that is under the dining room table (I know right?) into the freshly tidied store room.
9. Buy more kiwi fruit since miss Ava has just devoured 6
10. Announce a new blog of the Mo’. Which is not something Boatman can do, so I’ll do it for him.
Today’s Blogger of the Mo’ comes to you from across the seas. She is an IBOT regular, a fantastic commenter, and also just a really nice, supportive person.
And if my brain cells hadn’t leaked out my nose, and I had the energy, I would attach a pair of Hello Kitty to the BOtM button, cause those are her favorite.
Have you guessed who it is yet?
Ai Sakura, from Sakura Haruka!
So make sure you check out Ai’s blog today and say Hi!
Am I over thinking it?
Do you just wish your husband would clean the store room for you too?
* prior to going to print, Boatman took it upon himself to tidy the store room